Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I began this year working with a life coach, and first of all wrote down my purpose and vision
My Purpose:
To Love and serve God.
To be a leader using my gifts and talents to positively impact people and the world.

My career vision is to create and lead adentures or innovations that empower people through motivation and teamwork to be beter and stronger people.

and the affirmation I live by is
I drive my life by
focusing on God,
organizing my life and
managing my time.

My passion to help others is bigger than the number of people I have the hours to physically work with in one locatin and through the internet I hope to impact many more.

Christmas is a wonderful time of year to be aware of how blessed I am.

This year I realized a dream I've had for a while- to establish a website and blog
to help many people live a healthy and longer life.
Thank you to April Heyward and Cindy Witt for helping me grow and accomplish so much.

I am grateful for your interest in following this blog and your commitment
to living a healthy life. I am excited to see what 2009 holds.

Kathleen

No comments: